Thursday, December 29, 2005

DaY 13 (Leaping towards FiNiShInG LiNe)

Time: 60 mins
Distance: 11.xx km

[Every km increase needs and exponential increase in effort. I knw 11 km is no big deal jst half way considering 21km but you never know how things change when you achieve the goals you set for yourself. Previously I would tell myslef that I just need to cover 11km running the rest I can easily walk. But since already achieved the goals i set for myself now I need to set it higher. How abt running the whole 21km. Now this sounds possible, doesn't it? Can't find any reasons or evidence which suggests it doesn't!!!]

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Body detoxification xenical hgh phentermine Maintenance for1997 nissan pickup resorts allegra vacation clubs Gallery mature milf thumb twin Complement c3 oral surgery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home